|CI||Test coverage(%)||Code quality||Stable version||ScalaDoc||Chat||Open issues||Average issue resolution time|
In maintenance mode, users are actively encouraged to upgrade to 2.0.x series.
Phantom 2.0.x series
Support for case sensitive Cassandra tables and keyspace names.
Support for tuple columns and collection columns
SASI Index support.
QueryPartas a building block for schema inference during table auto-generation.
Deeper integration of CQL features, such as advanced
PER PARTITION LIMIT.(2.0.0)
Move documentation back to a branch and to a dedicated versioned website based on Git tags.
Added implicit.ly integration to notify our audience of new releases.
Bring test coverage to 100%(2.0.0)
Add ability to specify compile time implicit configuration, such as case sensitive column names.
A new website with highly improved documentation
Versioned documentation browser.
Replacing Travis Cassandra service with CCM to natively include multi-version testing in our setup.
Add support for macro derived primitives for complex types.
- Full support for UDTs.
- Support for UDT collection types.
- Support for nested UDTs.
- Cassandra 3.8+ support.
- Auto-tables, ability to generate queries entirely of out
- Advanced table migrations.
- Materialised views.
- Development mode automated schema migrations.
- Scala language based User defined functions.
- Scala language based User defined aggregates.
- Support for automated schema generation during
database.autocreatefor UDT types.